It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have it downloaded I will flash later tonight when I take as game break (Black Oops) It's Friday and that means game time...lol

Dave

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Flashed...having problems with the phone app...I will research and make sure I have all the correct radios and software.

Rest of Rom is slick!

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Flashed...having problems with the phone app...I will research and make sure I have all the correct radios and software.

Rest of Rom is slick!

If you didn't update the radios, in Myn's thread he has a link to them. You'll need that to work with 3.70 based ROM.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I flashed my radios while still on RLS4..not good, can't get past the HTC Evo Screen to even boot. Going to try and install RLS5 from Recovery

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Just had to reboot again to get the phone going...I've had the new radio on a refurbished phone for about 2 weeks...just waiting for this updated rom.

Everything is running fine now.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Flashed about an hour ago and running now. Seems super quick and responsive. The thing that will be the deciding factor in keeping it will be battery life.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
so should flash the radios after rom flash ?

I flashed the radios while I still had RLS4 and after flashing I couldn't load back into 4. I had to download 5 on the computer and transfer over by mounting Sd card through recovery. I didn't wipe data at first and once 5 came up I had some errors. So I would recommend wiping data in addition to the cache and dalvik. Everything is super smooth after the clean install!

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My 4g is no longer working since flashing this ROM. It worked on RLS4. It says "turning on 4g" and it starts to scan then it switches back off. Anyone else experience this?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
This rom is great I only had my phone for 2 weeks and I couldn't really stick with one rom besides the fresh rom just because it was stock and i could customize from the ground up but the last build wasn't right on my phone and it felt weird but I have this roms so customized it unbelievable fast and stable but deff looks better than stock plus all the add on packages make it so addicting to play around with im stick with this rom for sure I encourage everyone to give a quick test run lol :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
My 4g is no longer working since flashing this ROM. It worked on RLS4. It says "turning on 4g" and it starts to scan then it switches back off. Anyone else experience this?

You might update your profile...I always do this after flashing a rom. The 4g service is better now for me than on Fresh and Warm 2.2 RLS 4.

Be sure and flash the radios as per the instructions on the Rom. This rom is meant to be run on the new radios and latest HTC 3.70 update.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the Collins battery tweak plays nicely with this release...it brought my phone to a crawl. Took it off and back to normal. Anyone else try it?

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the Collins battery tweak plays nicely with this release...it brought my phone to a crawl. Took it off and back to normal. Anyone else try it?

I am not sure that it is of any benefit on the newest HTC 3.70 update. I have been reading the xda thread for the last 3 weeks and it seems to be hit or miss depending on individual phones.

This is the strangest thing about the HTC Evos...it seems that even phones with the same build number behave differently using identical radios, software and kernals...it all depends on how the individual device is used.

kcarter17

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

I had the newest radios before flashing RLS5 and 4G stopped working too. I just flashed Calkulin's combo update in myn's post and 4G is back! :cool:

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
It was working nice until...i attempted to flash a kernel and got stuck at htc splash screen...after some waiting i pilled the battery rebooted but nothin...then tried to restore my rls4 backup and now im getting random reboots....im in some deep s**t

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463