1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Need help with MMS issue with CM 6.1.2.

hey guys and gals..

I need some help here..

I rooted my phone using unrevoked and used clock work to backup and flash my evo (did a wipe and cache wipe as well when I flashed to the new ROM).

I currently am running update-cm-6.1.2-DesireHD-signed.zip WITH the Google apps as well.

I have been able to receive MMS messages but can not send them. I can not send them with the stock SMS/MMS application NOR can I send them with handcent. I just get a "sending".

Any help here would be great.. It's rather annoying not being able to send off a picture message. Other than that, everything is amazing!
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

this post had old info, see below for a way better/faster answer!
    Last edited by thefredelement; 01-13-2011 at 03:41 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks fredelement, but dang.. 1700 pages? haha.

If i flash back to my stock sense rom, then back to my CM6.1.2 am i going to have to set CM6 back up again?

Or can i just make a backup of it through clockwork and just get it back teh exact way it is now?

hey whitehorse... i think you posted in the cm forum (under whitehorsedp) too... but for future reference for the ac community deleting the telephony.db file in folder /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases followed by a reboot worked for me. for a while i though i was giving up both mms and 4g for cm... now, only waiting for 4g
    Thanked by 2:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

thanks quocamole!

I was finally able to find the /data/data file and get rid of it... using handcent and everything is working smoothly.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Why are you using the desire hd rom?

Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

sorry, i copied that link name from the incorrect place. i am using 6.1.2-Supersonic