HTC Sense Clock on CM6?

Julez6245

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way I can transfer any HTC Sense item to CyanogenMod 6? I would really love to see that clock on CM6. Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
The launcher in CM6 is adw. Sense widgets can only be added to the sense launcher.

You can use other clock widgets that are similar to the sense clock. Fancy widget and beautiful widgets come to mind.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Fancy widget had to take down their replica of the sense clock but if you absolutely need/want it search around the interwebz for fancy widget 1.3. Its free they just can't have it on the market

Via TT

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Fancy widget had to take down their replica of the sense clock but if you absolutely need/want it search around the interwebz for fancy widget 1.3. Its free they just can't have it on the market

Via TT

I think Fancy Widget is back in the market these days.

But yeah for the OP, fancy widget is a nice, "sense like" clock you can grab. As well if you switch from ADW to Launcher Pro paid version you can get a lot of sense like widgets (i use the people & calendar widget).

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I think Fancy Widget is back in the market these days.

But yeah for the OP, fancy widget is a nice, "sense like" clock you can grab. As well if you switch from ADW to Launcher Pro paid version you can get a lot of sense like widgets (i use the people & calendar widget).

It is back in the market just with a different look. The 1.3 version was the last to look like the sense clock.

Via TT