Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    ROM
    nand Sprint Lover/runCM7

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    I'm sure HTC is adding Sense to its version of Gingerbread. I personally just Nandroid over to a Sense Rom when I need to tether. Takes only like 5 mins.
    If you want to get a preview of what HTC Sense GB might look like like try the Bliss theme
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CM7

What happen to build 19?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Build 19 is up, don't bother though its the same as 18.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    ROM
    nand Sprint Lover/runCM7

the mirror site doesn't post #19 , just as well I guess if it's the same thing. I'm installing #20

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom

Has anyone found issues w/ wifi staying on? Or is this an already reported issue?
    Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre > HTC EVO > Evo 3D > Samsung GSIII on VZW

ROM
    CM7

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfire8 View Post
    Has anyone found issues w/ wifi staying on? Or is this an already reported issue?
    Do you have the Wi-Fi sleep enabled to turn off when you turn the screen off?
    if so go to Wi-Fi settings>Press Menu>Advance>Wi-Fi Sleep Policy

ROM
    xionia#3, still figuring

hey guys I had to go back to nand for some 4g tethering. how is #20 compare to 18? Should I give it a waltz?
    Land Of A 1000 Dances Rare Record Boutique

Patrick McLaughlin
    Owner
    twitter cctxrecords
    landofa1000dances@gmail.com

If I am not available I am either grading organizing and dealing one of the biggest record collections in Texas OR I am in Eclipse.

The two will meet up soon enough!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

20 is also the same, remember these are automated builds. Also, look at the file size, when the size changes, that means its different stuff's.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    ROM
    nand Sprint Lover/runCM7

I'm back to #18 as it is much more functional for me. On #20, GPS takes too long to wake up. It does lock signal, but once it goes to sleep, i have to smack it in the head couple times to wake it up. #18 is much more responsive to GPS. I think XDA is playing around with radio settings.

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom

Quote Originally Posted by Tonay View Post
    Do you have the Wi-Fi sleep enabled to turn off when you turn the screen off?
    if so go to Wi-Fi settings>Press Menu>Advance>Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
    Awesome thanks for the tip! Only second day on a custom rom. Any tip on the boot loop I got when trying to flash the 'bliss' theme on the xda link u posted? Is there a specific clockwork recovery version number I should use?

Do any of those themes work with build 18? I tried one (flashed the theme and then the extras) and it caused me to have a black home screen (except the status bar and lock screen were still in tact?)

I'd like this exact setup:

what would I need to do? starting from a fresh CM17 build 18 flash.

also, would there be any way to get this lock screen to work with that pictured above theme?

passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whitehorse84 View Post
    Do any of those themes work with build 18? I tried one (flashed the theme and then the extras) and it caused me to have a black home screen (except the status bar and lock screen were still in tact?)

I'd like this exact setup:

what would I need to do? starting from a fresh CM17 build 18 flash.

also, would there be any way to get this lock screen to work with that pictured above theme?
    I'm not sure about the themes, it's hard for theme developers to keep the files current with nightly releases.

For those lock screen controls just go to menu, settings, cyanogenmod settings and I believe it's under user interface. There are some lock screen controls where you can add slide for phone/text and even choose the text messaging app.

Default thanks!

here's what i have so far.. i love it!

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Very.... blue.

IF you guys didnt know by now, you can skip songs by holding down the volume rocker up (when the screen is off), just sayin.
    Last edited by igotsanevo4g; 01-30-2011 at 11:39 PM.

pretty awesome about the music controls..

anyone have the latest visual voicemail apk? is it still a crap shoot as to if it will work or not?

Quick, probably stupid question.

If I am using Build #17 and want to flash the new #21 build, do I have to do a complete wipe and start from scratch or can I just flash it and it'll be like an "update?"

Any help would be great!! Thanks!!

Oh, and that theme above would be amazing.
    Last edited by mgianni19; 01-31-2011 at 05:43 AM.

[QUOTE=whitehorse84;569508]here's what i have so far.. i love it!QUOTE]

Whitehorse, How did you get that theme? Can you send me a link for that?
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mgianni19 View Post
    Quick, probably stupid question.

If I am using Build #17 and want to flash the new #21 build, do I have to do a complete wipe and start from scratch or can I just flash it and it'll be like an "update?"

Any help would be great!! Thanks!!

Oh, and that theme above would be amazing.
    You should be able to flash it right on top, just clear cache & dalvik.

so how are these builds coming along? any major bugs still? good gps support yet?

just wondering, i'd like to give it a shot soon

ROM
    CM7

Hey guys. I am running an Evo with CM7 Build 21. I use my GPS alot, and have been switching to Fresh 3.5.0.1 when needed. One thing that I have noticed in the last few builds, is that with my GPS off in CM7, the GPS signal icon in the notification bar will display with the center dot blinking. I have confirmed many times that my GPS is off, but it will still intermittently do this. Has anyone else noticed this? I have read the last 15 pages or so and haven't seen it mentioned.

Love the ROM, but this is bugging me.

[QUOTE=mgianni19;569755]
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehorse84 View Post
    here's what i have so far.. i love it!QUOTE]

Whitehorse, How did you get that theme? Can you send me a link for that?
    here you go:

here's the link to the xda thread:

here's the theme that I used:

here's the icon pack i used:

have fun!

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
    Hey guys. I am running an Evo with CM7 Build 21. I use my GPS alot, and have been switching to Fresh 3.5.0.1 when needed. One thing that I have noticed in the last few builds, is that with my GPS off in CM7, the GPS signal icon in the notification bar will display with the center dot blinking. I have confirmed many times that my GPS is off, but it will still intermittently do this. Has anyone else noticed this? I have read the last 15 pages or so and haven't seen it mentioned.

Love the ROM, but this is bugging me.
    I suspect something in the background is polling for location data and the flashing icon is telling you that. Anything that might want periodic location? Tasker/Setting profiles/Locale? Weather widget?

ROM
    CM7

Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I suspect something in the background is polling for location data and the flashing icon is telling you that. Anything that might want periodic location? Tasker/Setting profiles/Locale? Weather widget?
    I had thought of that. But I recently did a full wipe and have a light app load at the moment. I have never had this issue before either, up until a couple of CM7 Builds ago. It doesn't seem to cause any issues, but it is odd.

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom

[QUOTE=whitehorse84;569956]

here you go:

have fun!

Have been trying to get one of these themes to work but just getting bootloops and no responses to my requests for advice. Running CM7 build 18 and using CW recovery v 3.0.0.5 per instructions. Trying to use the Bliss theme....anyone???

[QUOTE=whitehorse84;569956]

here you go:

have fun!
    White Horse, Thank you. My only question is, I am on the XDA site but I don't see a link to download the individual themes. I only see a link for CM7 Nightlies, Extras, Wallpaper and Fonts. Where is the link for the Theme?
Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast