- 01-30-2011, 02:09 PM #301
- 01-30-2011, 02:54 PM #302
- 01-30-2011, 03:20 PM #303
- 01-30-2011, 03:43 PM #304
- 01-30-2011, 03:59 PM #305
- 01-30-2011, 04:12 PM #306
- 01-30-2011, 04:38 PM #307
- 38 Posts
- xionia#3, still figuring
hey guys I had to go back to nand for some 4g tethering. how is #20 compare to 18? Should I give it a waltz?Land Of A 1000 Dances Rare Record Boutique
If I am not available I am either grading organizing and dealing one of the biggest record collections in Texas OR I am in Eclipse.
The two will meet up soon enough!
- 01-30-2011, 04:47 PM #308
20 is also the same, remember these are automated builds. Also, look at the file size, when the size changes, that means its different stuff's.Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
- 01-30-2011, 07:14 PM #309
I'm back to #18 as it is much more functional for me. On #20, GPS takes too long to wake up. It does lock signal, but once it goes to sleep, i have to smack it in the head couple times to wake it up. #18 is much more responsive to GPS. I think XDA is playing around with radio settings.
- 01-30-2011, 08:08 PM #310Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre > HTC EVO > Evo 3D > Samsung GSIII on VZW
- 01-30-2011, 09:01 PM #311
Do any of those themes work with build 18? I tried one (flashed the theme and then the extras) and it caused me to have a black home screen (except the status bar and lock screen were still in tact?)
I'd like this exact setup:
what would I need to do? starting from a fresh CM17 build 18 flash.
also, would there be any way to get this lock screen to work with that pictured above theme?
- 01-30-2011, 11:41 PM #312
For those lock screen controls just go to menu, settings, cyanogenmod settings and I believe it's under user interface. There are some lock screen controls where you can add slide for phone/text and even choose the text messaging app.
- 01-31-2011, 12:18 AM #313
- 01-31-2011, 12:30 AM #314
IF you guys didnt know by now, you can skip songs by holding down the volume rocker up (when the screen is off), just sayin.
Last edited by igotsanevo4g; 01-31-2011 at 12:39 AM.Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
- 01-31-2011, 01:34 AM #315
- 01-31-2011, 06:36 AM #316
Quick, probably stupid question.
If I am using Build #17 and want to flash the new #21 build, do I have to do a complete wipe and start from scratch or can I just flash it and it'll be like an "update?"
Any help would be great!! Thanks!!
Oh, and that theme above would be amazing.
Last edited by mgianni19; 01-31-2011 at 06:43 AM.
- 01-31-2011, 06:44 AM #317
- 01-31-2011, 07:52 AM #318
- 01-31-2011, 08:06 AM #319
- 01-31-2011, 09:24 AM #320
- 3 Posts
Hey guys. I am running an Evo with CM7 Build 21. I use my GPS alot, and have been switching to Fresh 22.214.171.124 when needed. One thing that I have noticed in the last few builds, is that with my GPS off in CM7, the GPS signal icon in the notification bar will display with the center dot blinking. I have confirmed many times that my GPS is off, but it will still intermittently do this. Has anyone else noticed this? I have read the last 15 pages or so and haven't seen it mentioned.
Love the ROM, but this is bugging me.
- 01-31-2011, 10:39 AM #321
- 01-31-2011, 11:08 AM #322
- 01-31-2011, 11:55 AM #323
- 01-31-2011, 12:13 PM #324Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre > HTC EVO > Evo 3D > Samsung GSIII on VZW
- 01-31-2011, 01:04 PM #325