Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 75767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2402
Like Tree6Likes
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Those puzzles are pretty much impossible. -.-
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

How long did it take Cyanogenmod to update to 2.3.3? I'm trying to figure out how long it'll take them to update to 2.3.4.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

About a week or so i believe.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Quote Originally Posted by igotsanevo4g View Post
    Those puzzles are pretty much impossible. -.-
    Agreed.
    They should do something like Droid Landing and have a scavenger hunt :-)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...9d346dcdaaf34b

Looks like CM7.1 is on the way folks! Will it have 2.3.4? Who knows. Will it be awesome? Yes.
    Software Engineer

Global Posts
    1,875 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10.1 / Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by igotsanevo4g View Post
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...9d346dcdaaf34b

Looks like CM7.1 is on the way folks! Will it have 2.3.4? Who knows. Will it be awesome? Yes.
    From the pic he posted on Twitter it looks like it will.

Oh, hai! on Twitpic
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

Software Engineer

www.gksmithlcw.com

Is there something I could flash to make the top bar like 50% transparent? Please someone let me know.
    Once i get the ball you're at my mercy
    -Michael Jordan-
    Thanked by:
    azumak 

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 1.6.24 - PoonKang479

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Is there something I could flash to make the top bar like 50% transparent? Please someone let me know.
    I've seen varying transparencies on lots of screenshots but the only one I've found is CyanBreadX in the Market. It's like 30%-ish transparent:

It'll show up in Theme Chooser. I know there's many more, but I like blue.
    ---
    By the way, I was holding the notification bar, it goes to the bottom like normal, just wanted to demonstrate the transparency level.

Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    I've seen varying transparencies on lots of screenshots but the only one I've found is CyanBreadX in the Market. It's like 30%-ish transparent:

It'll show up in Theme Chooser. I know there's many more, but I like blue.
    ---
    By the way, I was holding the notification bar, it goes to the bottom like normal, just wanted to demonstrate the transparency level.
    I'm talking about the top bar where the battery and everything is. Not the pull down thingy..
    -Michael Jordan-
    Thanked by:
    azumak 

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    ROM

I'm talking about the top bar where the battery and everything is. Not the pull down thingy..
    Ohhh, gotchya. I've heard of that before.... hmm, lemme do some diggin'.

As I recall, I linked you to that Pac-Man animated top bar for WebOS, lol! You like customizing your devices, it seems. I think I can find something...
    ---
    Found two methods, I'm testing each now~ I didn't think about it beforehand, but the screenshots look really nice.
    ---
    MetaMorph is giving me issues applying a couple of themes... I already had to do a terminal fix to get it working, it's not looking good for MetaMorph. I found a flashable method, testing that now.
    ---
    Whoa, totally worked!

Looks really cool, here's the page I finally found.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1031106
    You'll need an XDA account to download, if you don't have one lemme know. ADW.Launcher needs the wallpaper hack turned off, I went with the 50% one. Flash in recovery. Gonna try fully transparent next! Thanks for the idea!
    ---
    One problem I've noticed on fully transparent is that apps with white backgrounds/layouts might display the top bar as white, making the time and battery invisible for me. Most apps are black though, I've only seen it in ChompSMS and the stock browser.
    Thanked by:

Is it me or is the cm website down aswell as the download page

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by evo4g4life View Post
    Is it me or is the cm website down aswell as the download page

I notice the download page was down earlier. Checking to see if anything new was up.

After reading your post I checked cm's site and its down too.

Quote Originally Posted by new2android7609 View Post
    I notice the download page was down earlier. Checking to see if anything new was up.

After reading your post I checked cm's site and its down too.
    Maybe they are preparing for 2.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Ohhh, gotchya. I've heard of that before.... hmm, lemme do some diggin'.

As I recall, I linked you to that Pac-Man animated top bar for WebOS, lol! You like customizing your devices, it seems. I think I can find something...
    ---
    Found two methods, I'm testing each now~ I didn't think about it beforehand, but the screenshots look really nice.
    ---
    MetaMorph is giving me issues applying a couple of themes... I already had to do a terminal fix to get it working, it's not looking good for MetaMorph. I found a flashable method, testing that now.
    ---
    Whoa, totally worked!

Looks really cool, here's the page I finally found.
    [MOD][CM7][17 Apr 2011]Transparent status bar - xda-developers
    You'll need an XDA account to download, if you don't have one lemme know. ADW.Launcher needs the wallpaper hack turned off, I went with the 50% one. Flash in recovery. Gonna try fully transparent next! Thanks for the idea!
    ---
    One problem I've noticed on fully transparent is that apps with white backgrounds/layouts might display the top bar as white, making the time and battery invisible for me. Most apps are black though, I've only seen it in ChompSMS and the stock browser.
    Thanks! I'm trying now!
    -Michael Jordan-

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

This is a bit of a noob question, but I just rooted my Evo for the first time tonight and have attempted to install CM7 with ROM Manager premium. It appeared to be doing great, but now I seem to be stuck at the CM7 boot logo for the past 10 min.

What should I do at this point? Pull the battery and try to load up my backup Sprint Lovers?

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    This is a bit of a noob question, but I just rooted my Evo for the first time tonight and have attempted to install CM7 with ROM Manager premium. It appeared to be doing great, but now I seem to be stuck at the CM7 boot logo for the past 10 min.

What should I do at this point? Pull the battery and try to load up my backup Sprint Lovers?
    Do a battery pull and try to boot it up a couple more times. The CM logo should take 2-5 minutes. In my nightly flashing and kernel hopping, I've had a quite a few boot load hangs that were fixed with a reboot. If it's still not working, I'd try reflashing the ROM, along with clearing cache, clearing dalvik cache (advanced options in ClockWorkMod recovery)... Since you're coming from a Sense ROM, you cleared your data before flashing CM, yes? Good luck!

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

I got it working, thanks!

I want to flash the Lockscreen Mod for CM7 (Honeycomb Wannabe Lockscreen) on nightly 41 but he only made it.through 11. Would 11 work??
    -Michael Jordan-

does it have version for pad, i didn't find my device in that official site from my dolphin browser

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

I want to flash the Lockscreen Mod for CM7 (Honeycomb Wannabe Lockscreen) on nightly 41 but he only made it.through 11. Would 11 work??
    Nope. And that's why he posted how you can do it yourself. He got slammed with so many requests that it was just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    Nope. And that's why he posted how you can do it yourself. He got slammed with so many requests that it was just too much.
    Oh ok I was just asking I'm trying it now.
    -Michael Jordan-
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

2.3.4 is in #62
    Thanked by:
    evoKY 

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Here is the new Gapps. Has updated Gtalk with Video chat. Flash this after flashing build 62.

http://db.tt/e8yQhBe
    Thanked by:
    evoKY 

what kind of differences do we see in 2.3.4? Also, do I need to do a full wipe coming off of 7.0.2.1? I finally got everything setup just the way I like it!

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Just wipe cache and Dalvik. Flash over and then flash gapps
Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 75767778798081 ... LastLast