Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 94959697
Results 2,401 to 2,402 of 2402
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: [Official] CyanogenMod 7 discussion

Can anyone tell me if all the standard features on my Evo 4g will work if I root and install CM 7's latest stable build? It looks like there have been some gps and camera issues that have workarounds. Also, google apps will need a separate download. I don't use bluetooth for anything, but it would be nice to know if there are some problems that I need to look out for if I start using it later on.

I'm not sure I'm going to root my phone. I guess it just depends on whether or not everything will work, or if what doesn't work matters to me. Everyone I have talked to that uses CM loves it, even non-technical folks.

I have looked all over the web for this information, but there is a lot out there, and a lot of it looks outdated. Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    ROM
    Varies

Default Re: [Official] CyanogenMod 7 discussion

Yes, CM 7.1 has everything working, but I would recommend you update the radios as well, especially GPS. WiMax is fine, bluetooth works, GPS may have had some issues (been a while, sorry) but after the GPS radio update, all was well. Wifi was fine. No reboots.... Yes, depending on your gui preference, you will like CM. There are 7.2 release candidates out there as well, I would recommend 7.2.
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 94959697