is there an evo camera apk?? I deleted it by accident

nate14ri

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So i was deleting an app.. Car Panel, and somehow the camera and camcorder apps were deleted via titanium backup. ofcourse I didn't make a backup before I did this (idiot i know). Anybody know where I can download the htc camera apk?

also, can I just update for the latest HTC software update, will that fix this?

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
So i was deleting an app.. Car Panel, and somehow the camera and camcorder apps were deleted via titanium backup. ofcourse I didn't make a backup before I did this (idiot i know). Anybody know where I can download the htc camera apk?

also, can I just update for the latest HTC software update, will that fix this?

If you have read up on rooting and its implications, you would have found out that one should never use updates while rooted. And no, it probably won't fix it.

You should always backup first. In TB it doesn't take up much space to backup.

If you haven't updated (meaning, you're not on 3.70) you might as well take care of all of this at once. [ROM] 01/10/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One - xda-developers Flashing this ROM will give you the latest updates, as well as restore your apps.

JayStation3

Nov 21, 2010
www.wwwdotcom.com
I know you said you didnt back up - But one thing I always do when I do my TB backups is copy my entire SD card to my PC. I found this useful when I had to replace my old EVO with a new one - I went into my old BU folders and copied and pasted the specific files I needed back into TB and restored them - this also helps when you erase an apk on accident - like the camera or (like I did) dialer or what ever... I just take it as a lesson learned...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis