cyanogen mod 6 on htc evo 4g

interhawk1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
so i was wondering if you could use the 4g signal on the cyanogen mod 6... i downloaded it straight from ROM manager and its up and running smoothly..

any help?

also iv noticed all these talks about kernals and how some make the phone faster? im new to this but can someone help try to get a fast kernal if im saying this right?

interhawk1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm having trouble installing this I flashed the rom and it installed correctly then when I flash the kernal useing ROM it freezes my evo at the white evo start up screen

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed the CM6 rom w/ WiMax (from the link thefred posted above) earlier this week. Works for me with no problems, 4G is reliable.

Did you wipe completely? I had some issues after flashing with lag, high latency on my 3g connection. Latency was like 300ms+ on 3g connections.

I wiped Dalvik and cache again, then it chugged along like a champ, normal 90ms ish latency.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Forever till I force it into recovery and had to boot my old rom

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I just flashed the CM6 rom w/ WiMax (from the link thefred posted above) earlier this week. Works for me with no problems, 4G is reliable.

Did you wipe completely? I had some issues after flashing with lag, high latency on my 3g connection. Latency was like 300ms+ on 3g connections.

I wiped Dalvik and cache again, then it chugged along like a champ, normal 90ms ish latency.

You def. have to wipe out cache and dalvik before flashing over the wimax build, so hopefully that works out for you.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc