First off, huge thanks to nuggyunlimited for the guidance and help on the splashscreens.
Here is the link to my wallpapers. (I will keep this thread updated)
Here is my first attempt at building splashscreens, all feedback would be helpful. If you have a certain request or wallpaper you would like to see as a splashscreen, please let me know.
Instructions: How To Install Splashscreen.
1. NANDROID BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE.
2. Take the PC36IMG.zip and put it on the root of your SD Card after you NANDROID.
3. Reboot into Bootloader or turn off phone and hold power and volume down.
4. Press up on volume so it can scan for the zip If it finds the update your good.
5. Press the volume up button to install the splash update.
6. Reboot and you will see your new SplashScreen.
I’m not responsible for anything that happens to your phone while using my uploads.I tested each one on my phone before uploading. If you have any problems add me on gtalk: pniko08 at gmail.com and send me a IM or just shoot me a PM.
Here's a chance for you to show a little support for what I do.
Nandroid doesnt include the splash screen does it? I dont remember it grabbing mine before.
Any chance of throwing up the stock splash screen just in case?
Do you do requests?
thankfully nandroid does not need to be done for these.. it is completely flashable and all you need to do is take the PC36IMG file load it to the root of the memory card .. restart in bootloader press up to update the image and up to reset.. on HTC evo and Incredible.. and thats all you need to do.. make sure when u r downloading images that the maker such as MACo ( we know are flashable ) .. and not done in ADB cause an ADB image loaded on card could possibly fail and cause you to have to reload everything..