First things first, HUGE thanks to Cyber Warrior for allowing me to convert his wallpapers into splash screens.
If you have any requests or have a wallpaper you want made into a splash screen, please let me know.
If you like what you see, please feel free to make a donation
Please note that these will only work on the HTC Evo, if you want them made for a different device, shoot me a message
Instructions: How To Install Splashscreen.
1. NANDROID BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE.
2. Rename the "file name".zip to PC36IMG
3. Take the PC36IMG.zip and put it on the root of your SD Card.
4. Reboot into Bootloader or turn off phone and hold power and volume down.
5. Press up on volume so it can scan for the zip If it finds the update your good.
6. Press the volume up button to install the splash update.
7. Reboot and you will see your new SplashScreen.
Iím not responsible for anything that happens to your phone while using my uploads.I tested each one on my phone before uploading. If you have any problems add me on gtalk: pniko08 at gmail.com and send me a IM or just shoot me a PM.
Last edited by maco designs; 01-27-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.