Unrooting

OscarRGV

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
thanks it was because on my laptop it was taking so long to download and then it would cancel by it self thats why i was wondering if there was a different way

OscarRGV

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
is there acouple of ways on rooting i used unrevoked but i wan somthing temporary because my phone messes up alot and i heard cant do anything to your phone if its rooted

OscarRGV

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You can do ANYTHING to your phone once its rooted.

nah bro you miss under stood i mihght of wrote it wrong i meant that sprint cant do anything once the phone is rooted like no more insurance on phone
thats why i want a temporary root so in case i need to take it reboot it or turn off and on and no more root

marshall_634

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
nah bro you miss under stood i mihght of wrote it wrong i meant that sprint cant do anything once the phone is rooted like no more insurance on phone
thats why i want a temporary root so in case i need to take it reboot it or turn off and on and no more root

Your insurance is still good no matter if you root or not root your phone. Rooting voids the warranty.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site

I don't think it was a case of him misunderstanding, but rather you doing a poor job of communicating :eek: ;)

If insurance covers lost and stolen phones, how would rooting your phone impact that coverage?

Anyway, just use common sense. For example, I wouldn't take a rooted phone into the Sprint store and complain that the phone apps are sluggish. I feel the benefits outweigh the risks for rooting, however, to each their own.

OscarRGV

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it was a case of him misunderstanding, but rather you doing a poor job of communicating :eek: ;)

If insurance covers lost and stolen phones, how would rooting your phone impact that coverage?

Anyway, just use common sense. For example, I wouldn't take a rooted phone into the Sprint store and complain that the phone apps are sluggish. I feel the benefits outweigh the risks for rooting, however, to each their own.

oh ok thanks i get it and yeah i didnt know what i was saying it right nor explaining right i apologize

plus i meant like warranty like in case my screen cracked or my speaker messed up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze