Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Smile Myns Warm two point two question

Alright so I finally got the rls5 to work on my evolution, but I do have one question. Is the Sprint wifi tether for free as well? Meaning is it like the wifi tether app.?

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

Most of these new ROMs have unlocked the Sprint Hotspot app, so it works now. Others come with the free wireless hotspot app preinstalled. If you don't have the wireless hotspot app (non Sprint) installed, chances are they unlocked the Sprint hotspot app. Otherwise, go here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...tethering.html
    -Stay thirsty my friends.

Global Posts
    658 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    Alright so I finally got the rls5 to work on my evolution, but I do have one question. Is the Sprint wifi tether for free as well? Meaning is it like the wifi tether app.?
    The Sprint hotspot app is unlocked on Myn's. I use it all the time.

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts

If I flash this Rom do I have to update radios and kernel. Or can I just keep it stock..

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts

Bump

All I did was flash the Rom and everything except for 4G and hdmi works fine.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo RLS5 runs off of the latest software release from Sprint/HTC so it requires the latest Radios Here

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both