Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    2.6.32.25SBC-net-FullHDMI

i downloaded the apk last night and was so upset that it wouldnt go full screen. then i read the rest of the posts and i had forgot the kernel. after flashing it works GREAT!!! i luv this app and the man behind it. I did flash back to my netarchy kernel because i like my phone better when its overclocked. the flickering is tolerable in my opinion but i know will it will be inproved at final release. if there is a way to include the drivers in my netarchy kernel i would greatly like those pointers Keep up the good work and i will try to find a link to donate to .
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  

Quote Originally Posted by madelk View Post
    Amazing work! How well does the hardware version behave compared to software? Would it be possible to play games on the external screen and would an option to disable the internal screen help?
    This [ ] are software mode. Software mode should not require root or kernel but right now that is broken and it wont run without root.

This one [ ] are hardware mode and require root and a custom kernel.
    Thanked by:

Whats up Orrebmas just like everyone has been congradulating you I would like to say the same and thank you for so very hard work and geniousness I was just catching up on the last days and there was the apk I was going crazy. I going insane to try your amazing App out but I have to wait on my Hdmi to Rca cable.

But Iam wanted to know what happened to software mode that it broke because I also dont have root. Iam probably going to Root just for the app but have no idea about how to install a the kernal. And now read that Kernal is down for downloading just wanted know when it will be back up and when we will be seeing the unrooted or the finished product. Sorry about asking I know its been a crazy couple of weeks but its amazing to see you got ths full Beta out a week and half advanced before schedule.

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Totally have to buy a HDMI cord now
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #55  

The Kernel link has been removed to keep the thread GPL compliant. According to Linux GPL, making a kernel public requires publishing its source code with it too. I do not have the time to create a github account, so until I do the kernel is not public anymore for GPL purposes.
    A new public beta is in the works with a new kernel. To keep focused on developing, I may skip the old kernel and post the sources of the new kernel with the next beta.

Quote Originally Posted by orrebmas View Post
    The Kernel link has been removed to keep the thread GPL compliant. According to Linux GPL, making a kernel public requires publishing its source code with it too. I do not have the time to create a github account, so until I do the kernel is not public anymore for GPL purposes.
    A new public beta is in the works with a new kernel. To keep focused on developing, I may skip the old kernel and post the sources of the new kernel with the next beta.
    Wow that sucks so now even when I get the cable I wont be able to test out the app. How long do you think it wil be before we see the new udated version new beta with the new kernal or even the Public app for the market. And Iam guessing a will be an udate right its not going to be brand new app.

In the interest of allowing more people to test, why not just .zip up the source and post it along with the kernel .zip in the OP? You don't have to post it on github, although that method is preferred.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  

Quote Originally Posted by pdaguy1 View Post
    In the interest of allowing more people to test, why not just .zip up the source and post it along with the kernel .zip in the OP? You don't have to post it on github, although that method is preferred.
    I have been modifying the drivers heavily lately, and since I was not planning on cooking kernels I do not have a version control in place to go back in the kernel source. This is why I said I may skip posting the sources and kernel until the next beta.

No problem so any what type of time are we looking for the next beta version.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #60  

Quote Originally Posted by EvoSickness View Post
    No problem so any what type of time are we looking for the next beta version.
    Actively working on it, 2 weeks time frame is reasonable.

Ok badass and wil that version have non root full screen cababilities.

Not to get off topic, but does anyone know of someone working on getting bluetooth mice and keyboards working with sense roms? I feel that would be the perfect compliment to this achievement.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts

Not to tease, but last time orrebamas said "2 weeks" it was more like 3 days!!

This app rocks! Root your phone, or whatever else you have to do to get it.

Thanks again Sam

Quote Originally Posted by EvoSickness View Post
    Whats up Orrebmas just like everyone has been congradulating you I would like to say the same and thank you for so very hard work and geniousness I was just catching up on the last days and there was the apk I was going crazy. I going insane to try your amazing App out but I have to wait on my Hdmi to Rca cable.

But Iam wanted to know what happened to software mode that it broke because I also dont have root. Iam probably going to Root just for the app but have no idea about how to install a the kernal. And now read that Kernal is down for downloading just wanted know when it will be back up and when we will be seeing the unrooted or the finished product. Sorry about asking I know its been a crazy couple of weeks but its amazing to see you got ths full Beta out a week and half advanced before schedule.
    You are waiting for an HDMI to RCA cable? Dang man, I hate to rain on your parade, but check these out:

You need a converter. A cable won't work.

Thank you! Been waiting for this for a long time.... I will report back after I test it out!

ROM
    fresh

Quote Originally Posted by evoinmypalm View Post
    Thank you! Been waiting for this for a long time.... I will report back after I test it out!
    Just to let u know u need the HDMI KERNEL

ROM
    vaelpak 3.0, ziggy kernel

Every time I connect my phone to the hdmi port my phone freezes then reboots and stays stuck on the HTC screen. How can I fix this issue? I tried switching roms and all (mikfroyo, myns, and etc).

Thank you sooo much Sam! This is by far the best app out there.

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone215 View Post
    Every time I connect my phone to the hdmi port my phone freezes then reboots and stays stuck on the HTC screen. How can I fix this issue? I tried switching roms and all (mikfroyo, myns, and etc).
    Is this with the FullHDMI app running? Stock HDMI don't work at all for you?
    Last edited by SSjon; 02-28-2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling correction

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both

after i download the app It doesnt install says file not found.

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by monstertruck View Post
    after i download the app It doesnt install says file not found.
    this has already been covered
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...tml#post657710

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both

ROM

Stock doesn't work either. I can't do anything once I connect the cord. It freezes up reboots and stay stuck on the white HTC SCREEN. I have do a battery pull to get my phone back up.

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by SSjon View Post
    Is this with the FullHDMI app running? Stock HDMI don't work at all for you?
    Stock doesn't work either. I can't do anything once I connect the cord. It freezes up reboots and stay stuck on the white HTC SCREEN. I have do a battery pull to get my phone back up.

Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock SGSIIE4GT

this is amazing, testing now, donation already sent!!!!

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

It looks like its your cable or TV

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast