Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 42434445
Results 1,101 to 1,124 of 1124
Like Tree27Likes

Default Re: [FullHDMI] Official FullHDMI discussion

Sorry about the late response. What had happened was that I installed it from TB and it did not work. So what I ended up doing is deleting app and data and just came back to this forum and installed the app again that Sam recently posted and it worked. So yes, if you have it TB'ed, then only install app, not data.

And no, FullHDMI does NOT work on stock Evo's. Not until Sam says. Just root your damn phone and stop asking. For all the scardy cats out there, you know you can always UNROOT your rooted phones, right? Geez........
    SSjon likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kingtheproducer View Post
    And no, FullHDMI does NOT work on stock Evo's. Not until Sam says. Just root your damn phone and stop asking. For all the scardy cats out there, you know you can always UNROOT your rooted phones, right? Geez........
    I know how to root, and I ran rooted for almost a year. Wish I could, but I run an app for work email that won't run if I'm rooted. So your assumption that people who don't root are "scardy cats" is dead wrong.
    Masternav likes this.

ROM
    Fresh Evo 3.5.0.1

Anyone have luck with this working with 2.3.5

Can I get a link to the recommended custom kernel? Can't seem to find it here...

Thanks in advance

I am super confused am I supose to Download something

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by SA10A10 View Post
    Can I get a link to the recommended custom kernel? Can't seem to find it here...

Thanks in advance
    Pretty sure there is no Gingerbread Kernel for 720p yet, HDMwin has one but idk if Sam has enabled FullHDMI for it yet

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both

Anything we can do to help? Would like to get this rolling again.
    Or are you working on it in the background and just not letting us know how it is going.
    I am excited to get this going.

So what happened to this? I downloaded the file but says "cannot open"

I am still running 2.2, and am on the verge of rooting to enable tethering. I figure I can also start mirroring at 720p while I am at it(been using fullhdmi for months using 800x600 resolution) There seems to be hundreds of rom/kernal combos, but I am a newbie that just wants the basics. Can someone suggest the closest to stock evo combination that will allow me to enable tethering, get smooth 720p mirroring and that keeps all other functions usable?

Waiting for new release, paid before willing to pay again for a reall:cool good app.
    dudachrist likes this.

I installed MikG ROM v.2.55 + HDMI Mirroring for my evo and it works like a charm..

I downloaded the rom and hdmwin kernel from http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-hacks...or-htc-evo-4g/

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybeam01 View Post
    So what happened to this? I downloaded the file but says "cannot open"
    I also have the same problem EVO not rooted and oem EVO hdmi dock

The app I down loaded I can't do anything I see nothing are there more steps

can someone tell me how to install this app FULHDMI on my HTC EVO 4G, I download it from this page and install it on my phone, but when I execute the app ti says to buy it, when I click to buy it doesn't found it on the market so I can't use it

any help ?

nvaldes70@gmail.com
    Masternav likes this.

If you are rooted, you have the option to install a custom kernel that provides hdmi.

Swyped from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Did some backreading....any estimate on when the app will be available again in the market?

Hi - Is the HTC unlocker the same as rooting and if I use that can I rum FullHDMI?

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    ROM
    chub-sac-Sense4.5/AnTHRaX

Quote Originally Posted by carolinagirl View Post
    Hi - Is the HTC unlocker the same as rooting and if I use that can I rum FullHDMI?
    The HTC unlocker is not the same as rooting. The HTC unlock process allows unsigned images to be flashed to the boot, system & recovery partitions of the device. This, in turn, allows you to flash a custom recovery on the device. Then, you can flash the superuser binary and install the superuser application, and THAT is what gives you root access.

Once you're unlocked, you can flash a custom kernel to your device that will enable HDMI mirroring when a cable is connected, no application needed.
    Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005
    Baseband: 1.08.20.0916 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 53137 | Recovery: MultiROM TWRP 2.8.1

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003
    Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018 | Recovery: TWRP 2.8.1.0

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
    Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100 | Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
    Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460 | Recovery: TWRP 2.8.0.0

Ok, I installed FullHDMI. I get a screen to donate or No thanks. When I hit donate says app can not be found. If I hit no thanks, app closes. How do I use this app then?
    Masternav likes this.

Hi all,

What happened to FullHDMI on the Market? I have installed the APK from this forum, it is not letting me upgrade to the paid version that is not found on the Market anymore. Are there any dreadful licensing issues involved?

That would be so pathetic

Thanks!

Yeah it dissappered, and I am really in a bit of a jam over my Evo 4G with my showwx pico projector. This really could have helped.

I will pay the developer just as soon as there is a way to, but in the mean time I don't see any other way:

Lucky Patcher 1.1.7

Lucky Patcher 1.1.7 - APKTOP

I couldn't get 1.4.1a to work even after patching, but 1.4.0alpha works.

CM7.2.0 RC1 (Android 2.3.7)
    SavagedZen 2.2.1 cfs

Sorry, not a pirate, but my hand is forced in this case.

Hi... I'm ready download this apk but when i runing that ask me go to play store and don't found the page and frezze thinking.... What can i do? And sorry for my english but i'm mexican....

I hope you can help me....

Thanx...
    Masternav likes this.

was your evo rooted or non rooted
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 42434445