Anything Myns.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Okay so i have tried Flashing Myns TwoPointTwo(RLS5) & WarmZ(RSL1). For some reason i can flash them but when i get to the set up stuff it wont let me add my google account. For TwoPointTwo the market place doesnt even show up and for WarmZ when i click on the Market app it will seem like its loading up but than it wont :( i would like some help on this cause i like the feel of these ROMS someone help me please!!

For now im just gonna restore my previous ROM and check on this tomorrow!

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Do a full wipe then flash. The reason why we want to know "what Rom are you coming from" because you may have a kernel that not compatible.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Do a Google search for Calkulin's format zip file. When you boot into recovery, flash this zip file to perform the wipe instead of using the recovery's wipe options. Once you run this format all zip file, then flash your ROM. Works every time!

Reactions: Tonay

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Do a Google search for Calkulin's format zip file. When you boot into recovery, flash this zip file to perform the wipe instead of using the recovery's wipe options. Once you run this format all zip file, then flash your ROM. Works every time!

Alright did what you told me and it worked thanks man i really appreciate it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC