cyanogen mod on evo

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Woow I remember before rooting I spent months thinking about it and a week doing my homework cuz I didn't want to mess up my phone but boy oh boy after installing cyanogen7 there's no going back...I feel like I have a new phone real smooth n fast, I remember when I used to always look at the news looking g for the next best thing to come out from sprint like the evo2 but now I don't even care cuz I font want another phone...I can keep this phone for a while longer now...those guys r the s h I t

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually got out of CM7 and into Myn's Warm. Gingerbread is a neat concept but in the end the ROM is still just a bit too buggy for me(which they know, its not a final version its an RC). I'm glad i went back to froyo for now, tho I did donate to help CM7 along and I will be pleased to switch back when it's closer to being bug-less.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree CM7 is amazing. I have no desire to upgrade to anything else..it would just be a downgrade from the Evo!

ArtVandelay

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been with CM since I got my evo and now on CM7 RC2...still looking forward to the new Evo. You know CM will be on top of that.