Unrevoked3 and fullhdmi app

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have rooted my evo with I unrevoked3. Will I be able to use the fullhdmi apps for rooted phones? Is there something else I will have to do to my phone to use one of these apps?

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried To downloaded titanium backup and tried to run it, it said I was not rooted and that I need busy box. I did the Unrevoked3 root for the wireless tether. Do I need a different rooting method?

Last edited:

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried To downloaded titanium backup and tried to run it, it said I was not rooted and that I need busy box. I did the Unrevoked3 root for the wireless tether. Do I need a different rooting method?

When in your bootloader menu (white screen with androids on skateboards) does it say s-off in the upper part of your screen?

If so your rooted. If I remember right you can have busy box be installed with titanium backup by selecting problems. You will then see "get busybox"

A second why to insure that you are rooted you can download from the market (for free) is android terminal emulator.

Once in it you will see a $ sign. Type su and then press enter. If rooted it will change to a # sign. If not then no root. You can just back out at this point.

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
yes it says Supersonic evt2-3 ship S-off
hboot-2.10.0001
radio 2.15.00.11.19
oct 15 2010.
I will try to get busybox. all i really want to do is remove bloatware until the new evo comes out. i am slowly trying to learn how to install new roms. it seems like there is so much you can try once you root. i am trying to make a back up so i can go deeper into rooting. thanks for the help.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Click on the button on the bottom right in Titanium, the one that says "Problems?" This should install busybox for you and get things going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781