Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about my sd card

im having problems with my music and pictures aren't being recognized for some reason, any suggestions.

656 Posts
    Global Posts
    975 Global Posts
    CM9...on both devices

Hey m8.... you got to give us a bit more info.

Things like are you rooted, is so what ROM... Have you done or had any kind of update... you know... get back to us with some info so we can help out.

And welcome to Android Central
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

well im rooted using myn's rls 5, only thing i have done was i reflashed that was about a week ago about a week so i could remove a mod, it just happened 2 days ago but since then i havent done anything to it

When you say not being recognized, what exactly do you mean? Not recognized by which programs? All of them? Can you see it in ASTRO? Can you see anything from your SD card at all? And if not, check in your settings under Storage and see if the SD card is even showing up on that.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

when i go to the music application it says it no music on my sd card but when i go to file manager it shows it in their i can even play music through that but not in the normal music app