Need help!

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
im rooting my phone and im almost done with all the prompt screen crap. i just need someone to help me to get through the prompts and i should be able to find my way through the common sense stuff and easy to follow steps.

i just can't get my head around this stuff. im almost done and am on step 9 at the part were it say..

9. Backup your 4G RSA keys (in command prompt, at the #) ? The following three commands will create this directory: nandroid/RSA-PR-BACKUP on your sdcard, inside of that directory will be this file: wimax.img, that file is a digital image of the partition on your phone which holds your 4G keys.

Quote:
mkdir /sdcard/nandroid
mkdir /sdcard/nandroid/RSA-PR-BACKUP
cat /dev/mtd/mtd0 > /sdcard/nandroid/RSA-PR-BACKUP/wimax.img

Obama

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You type that in Android terminal.

Not that important though. You can just do a nandroid and they will be backed up. Both ClockworkMod and Amon_Ra backup your entire wimax partition.

To do that: Power off your phone, hold down power and vol+down, backup.

Reactions: joey132

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You type that in Android terminal.

Not that important though. You can just do a nandroid and they will be backed up. Both ClockworkMod and Amon_Ra backup your entire wimax partition.

To do that: Power off your phone, hold down power and vol+down, backup.

lol im so sorry but idk what you just said lmfao what is a android terminal

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
like i said i don't understand all these prompts once i get to all the manual stuff with the phone i can go on from their

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad