Cyanogen Mod Boot loop

asdfasdfasdf

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
When booting up the CM7 rom for the first time, everything runs smoothly. However, after running Titanium Backup or MyBackup Root and restarting, I am in the CM7 boot loop. I currently have OMJ's Froyo v4.3 rom. I have also tried this with CM6 and it produced the same results. I flashed Myn's Warm 2.2 and it worked without boot looping. Is anyone else having the same problem? At first, I thought it was just CM7 RC1, but after flashing CM7 RC2 and CM6, I don't think that is the problem. Thanks in advance.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
someone else did have this problem... I believe I replied to the thread while you were typing this post... Have you sent a report to the Dev team?

Shootin4aces

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Make sure everything is wiped (do it manually) and reflash, i ran into a few weird quirks when i used my back up to restore too much stuff. unless you really need to , dont back up and restore your contacts sms or mms or call log or calender, contacts and calender should be backed up on google and restoring sms, mms, and call log seemed to cause me a bunch of problems after a reboot including boot loop issues once or twice.... just an idea, give it a try and hit thanks if this helps

Best of luck

asdfasdfasdf

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I restored my apps and backed up some of my data, and it worked! However, many applications kept force closing like Lookout and Tango. I tried to run N64oid, but it force closed also.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana