rooted then unrooted and now I am worried.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I rooted using unrevoked 3 and tryed a bunch of stuff and decided that I am content waiting for the GB ota. I had to use a tool from unrevoked call S-Off tool and then I ran the current sprint RUU. Everything looks stock and the Security is set to on again. Now I am freaking out that I will not be able to run the OTA. What do you guys think?

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You may be able to get the OTA and then root again easier if you want to. It depends if a new radio/bootloader is flashed that will change the S-OFF to S-ON, as of now though you're probably still S-OFF.

Just running the RUU doesn't re-engage S-ON.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
One last thing does the HTC stock dialer have any fancy animations when opening? I have it animations set to all but only some things are showing animations. It could be me I have been running LP for a month and can't remember what sense is like.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
You know that we will have gingerbread sense roms before the OTA drops right? Besides we have CM7 which is 2.3.3 right now, and its stable.

Just sayin' ;)

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I AGREE....im sure we'll see something before the official release.....a port from the EVO 3D would be pretty freaking cool though !!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan