weird thing happens when restoring a nandroid backup...

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
dunno if anybody else has come across this but.....

everytime i restore one of nandroid backups....my Angry Bird apps (OG, Rio, and Seasons) keep uninstalling. weird huh? also happens when i flash a new ROM and restore the apps thru Titanium Backup....after while those apps and only those apps uninstall

i have no idea how to reproduce the problem...i just happens :p

any ideas forum???

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
yeah i get the same thing too with WIDGETLOCKER>...i dont nessesarily think its anything bad...but yeah it happens to me to from time to time.....do u have backups with TB with those apps too?

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
yeah it seems spotty though.....i just did a REsotre and tittanium didnt install but when i installed it manually everythng went bakc on.....are u using amon or CWM?

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Amon_RA....and it just did it again when i did another restore...this time with 2 other games that i dont have a TI backup for :( ....any ideas on what's happening?

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
happening again...this time tho...after a restore or even completely new flash of a ROM...whenever I restore a few of my games thru TI they force close and wont let me access the game. ive uninstalled the games and then reinstalled, then just restored the data thru TI...same thing (FC). AHHHHHHHHHHH whats going on!? is my TI backup of those games corrupted somehow?!?!?!?!?

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
no...i dont have that app....

this sucks b/c ive gotten pretty far in my games. i.e. in angry birds i pretty much had every golden egg, pineapple, banana (OG and Rio) and almost every level 3 starred.....now i might have to start over....half of those 3 stars were luck too!! NOOOOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca