help please trying to unroot

ballsout

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
i cant seem to find the option to put it in debugging mode im use evo kings rom someone please help me i have to take my phone back to best buy

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Interesting

Are you trying to turn it on while hooked to your computer or off?

Trying to find a logic to why it won't turn on.

Have you tried to reboot to see if it might help any?

ballsout

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
yeah we rooted on my friends computer but now i using mine at home.I even plug my girls phone and nothing hers aint root it stock nothing come up even when i mount as disk drive even bought a new usb cable but nothing that cuz ive hook it up to this computer before

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah we rooted on my friends computer but now i using mine at home.I even plug my girls phone and nothing hers aint root it stock nothing come up even when i mount as disk drive even bought a new usb cable but nothing that cuz ive hook it up to this computer before

Sorry for the late response I had to step out.

If you don't have another computer to try and the computer you do have will not see any phone then try to download the two files you need straight to your phone. Keep on charge since it might take awhile.

Side note, have you install the drivers? If not install htc sync and then uninstall just the sync. You will the the drivers when you uninstall sync. Just leave them alone.

Try the side note first

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Just go to that thread on XDA that I posted the link for and follow the directions there. You don't even need a computer to unroot with that method because you can just use your phone to download the files.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

ballsout

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
thank for all the help my friend fix it for me but im still not able to sync the phone to the computer its not that important now but still would like to get it working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37