Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cyanogenmod 7 + screen lock screen question

I just flashed Cyanagenmod 7 (and love it!) but it's missing something that I really liked in the Fresh Evo ROM. I don't know if it was a Fresh Evo or 2.2 thing, but it had the option of not putting the screen lock on until the phone was idle for X number of minutes. This was great if I was using my phone frequently, but not frequently enough to keep the screen on and it allowed the screen to turn off but the lock screen not to be enabled for several minutes.

I've looked around in CM7 but the option isn't in the same place where it was in Fresh (it was an option in the same place where you add a password/pattern/pin)

Anyone know where it is/if it exists?

Thanks!

Settings / CyanogenMod Settings / Lockscreen / Delay and Timeout..... Here you can adjust both the timeout delay for the lockscreen as well as the screen turn off delay.

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I use an app called NoLock on my stock EVO to disable the lock entirely and then set the screen turnoff time as usual.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by willyp87 View Post
    Settings / CyanogenMod Settings / Lockscreen / Delay and Timeout..... Here you can adjust both the timeout delay for the lockscreen as well as the screen turn off delay.
    This is perfect, thanks! Not sure how I missed it when I looked

ROM
    CM7 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    I use an app called NoLock on my stock EVO to disable the lock entirely and then set the screen turnoff time as usual.
    In cm6 and cm7 that's built into the power widget. So nice
    Rooted and running CM6 stable on Evo