Best gingerbread?

01S281

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I currently have evervolv on my phone. I was wanting to know if anyone else uses it and how they like it. Also if there is a better one out there like cyanogen?

01S281

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking around for a while without any luck of trying to find a download for cyanogen.. Any chance you could show me where one is?

MrReptar

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
if you like cm you should also try Ultimate Droid. I prefer it over cm7, just seems over more stable and snappier.

Sent from Mars.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My vote has to be for Miui. I know it doesn't support 4g, outside of that everything else work perfect. Very stable and quick. Also know that a lot of people dont like the UI. Using ADW I got my eVo looking just like stock GB, with a few tweeks here and there.

snap20110424_112456.png

Sent From My Miui Havin, Gingerbread Throwing eVo4g

teejay89

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My vote has to be for Miui. I know it doesn't support 4g, outside of that everything else work perfect. Very stable and quick. Also know that a lot of people dont like the UI. Using ADW I got my eVo looking just like stock GB, with a few tweeks here and there.

snap20110424_112456.png

it's sleek and nice and all, but I have to say- I switched to Android from my old iPhone for a reason.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
i like that look. i'd be damn tempted if it had 4g.

what bout the screen display quirk i heard the leaked evo version had?

Oh.... thats not the stock Miui UI... its ADW Launcher EX and there Nexus S Gingerbread theme.

And what i read anout that screen thing on the GB eVo leak, it effects eVo's with the epsion screen. I think thats most of the older eVo's, 002 and early 003 ones. You can either the camera or adjustable screen brightness. Can't fix it till HTC releases the source code to the kernel.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
it's sleek and nice and all, but I have to say- I switched to Android from my old iPhone for a reason.

Ya Miui has some iphony feeling to it... that's why a few weeks ago I started using ADW(that's what the screen shot is of) to get that Gingerbread look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21