Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Searchable Custom Roms database

Hi Guys,

Just letting you that I created a searchable database for EVO4G roms.
    You can find it on HTC EVO4G Android Roms

Let me know what you think
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Team Venom v1.2

Good idea. Is it direct download. Do I have to connect to another link first?

ROM
    Stock for now

Nice to have the roms in one spot without other topics in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by eldub1 View Post
    Good idea. Is it direct download. Do I have to connect to another link first?
    After looking around, I didn't find a direct download link. They all link to the dev's xda site.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yeap, all the links pointing to XDA, I don't think its a problem since each ROM creator has his own installation instructions

ROM
    CM7 RC2

that's actually better, IMO. That way, if you want to read up on the ROM before installing, or if you have questions after flashing, you've got the link to the proper thread.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Cool!
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

nice if it showed Screenshots but this is definitely more organized.

Very nice, that is a good layout and nice to have a repository for available ROMs.

If you're open to adding more ROMs to the list, I recommend adding Calkulin's EViO 2 ROM for a Froyo ROM and the link is in my signature.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

illwood, it's quit old (10 feb was last updated). I'm going to add it as soon as the chef releases an update for it

Quote Originally Posted by ang4all View Post
    illwood, it's quit old (10 feb was last updated). I'm going to add it as soon as the chef releases an update for it
    Ok, but I don't know that there will be an update until Calkulin releases a Gingerbread ROM. The current version (1.8) is very stable and I don't think it needs to be updated as a Froyo ROM.

Aweosme job!!
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

I've been using this site for a few weeks now and love it! Great job OP!! As a suggestion, it would be nice to see the state of the ROM (WIP, BETA, STABLE, etc...) from the first screen. Also, instead of Sense = Yes, should be No or Sense+Version (as in 1.0, 2.0, etc...). Just some suggestions, that I know would make it nicer for me and possible others. But it really is great as is and I use it multiple times a day now. Thanks again!
    -Stay thirsty my friends.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Thanks cloack.n.dagger, I'll see what I can do with sense version and state, I'll try to add them as soon as I have some free time
    Android Roms
    http://android.hd2roms.com
    http://evo4g.roms-db.com

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

This would help so many people... now if only all the devs would put their ROMS on ROM Manager...

Quote Originally Posted by illwood View Post
    Very nice, that is a good layout and nice to have a repository for available ROMs.

If you're open to adding more ROMs to the list, I recommend adding Calkulin's EViO 2 ROM for a Froyo ROM and the link is in my signature.
    EViO 3 Beta is out!

[ ROM / 5-3 ] Calkulin's EViO 3 v1.0 Beta 2 [ 4.12 l Gingerbread l Tweaked ] - xda-developers

sweet job thanks man