AOSP roms and browser

gangland

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I flash an aosp Rom it seems like the browser takes a couple of seconds to go. It's been like that with every Rom well at least for me . Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks..

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Didn't say I wanted to block adds. Browser is slow to kick in especially when using 4g. Thanks any wAY

No you didn't mention you wanted to block ads. Nice job being snippy there, but obviously you do not read posts for ROMs you download. Most ROMs block ads.. and the adhosts file needs to be updated... downloading the adfree app will update the adhosts file.

An old adhosts file is likely causing the lag.

Or you can continue being snippy at people trying to make sensible suggestions... =P

Reactions: eldub1

gangland

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
if u didn't like what I had to say don't read it. Wasn't tryin to sound " SNIPPY " .. and I told him thanks . guess I'm not the only one who doesn't read post buddy

No you didn't mention you wanted to block ads. Nice job being snippy there, but obviously you do not read posts for ROMs you download. Most ROMs block ads.. and the adhosts file needs to be updated... downloading the adfree app will update the adhosts file.

An old adhosts file is likely causing the lag.

Or you can continue being snippy at people trying to make sensible suggestions... =P

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech