Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    ROM
    Starburst 1.5/LOStKernal

Default Sense Gingerbread ROM recomendations?

Can anyone recommend a good sense based gingerbread Rom? There are so many roms to choose from so I thought I would get some opinions first.

I've used an AOSP rom before but I want the 720p video recording working. Any thoughts?

+1

I would also love to know this, I haven't flashed anything new since CM7RC (just not a fan of ASOP) and am ready to get some Gingerbread action. I was surfing XDA but just wasn't sure which one is the most stable ROM there.
    Sprint Samsung GS3 (cya SPRINT!) > 32GB Nexus 5

Here are two versions of the Virus ROMs. I've heard great things about this dev but haven't personally used either of these since I tend to go for AOSP ROMs.

█VirusROM GengerSense ReV™ █ ◄●|10 MAY|B4|●► █ [Gingerbread]●[2.3.3]●[Sense 2.1] █ - xda-developers

★ ☆ ★| ROM | MAY 13 | VirusROM Kingdom REVOlution | B1 | 2.3.3 | SENSE 3.0 | ★ ☆ ★ - xda-developers
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    ROM
    Starburst 1.5/LOStKernal

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Here are two versions of the Virus ROMs. I've heard great things about this dev but haven't personally used either of these since I tend to go for AOSP ROMs.

█VirusROM GengerSense ReV █ ◄●|10 MAY|B4|●► █ [Gingerbread]●[2.3.3]●[Sense 2.1] █ - xda-developers

★ ☆ ★| ROM | MAY 13 | VirusROM Kingdom REVOlution | B1 | 2.3.3 | SENSE 3.0 | ★ ☆ ★ - xda-developers
    Thanks, I'll take a look at them.

ROM
    virusrom kingdom rev b1.2

ive used b4 and it is a very stable rom, but kingdom is the best looking thing that ive seen just may fc from time to time...but there are lots of support on both of them the people are very active on the thread

Global Posts
    339 Global Posts

I've been tempted to jump back to Sense but I remember I hate how bulky some things are. Also lack of 4G is annoying but not a deal killer in those ROMs.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G

ROM
    Warm TwoPointTwo RLS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Cares View Post
    I've been tempted to jump back to Sense but I remember I hate how bulky some things are. Also lack of 4G is annoying but not a deal killer in those ROMs.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Yeah, I was about to ask what works and doesn't work with those in that regards? i.e. 4G/GPS/WiMax, etc...
    HTC EVO 4G
    running [ROM] Myns Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 5 - 01/07/2011] - More Than Meets The Eye!
    I <3 WiMax (Complete Coverage in Tampa Bay area)