need some help with the radio and PRL's

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
i uploaded CM7 on my phone and i love it, but the first CM7 i loaded wasnt stable but somehow had a verizon evdo hack.

so now i have the newest stable mod and uploaded a PRL, and tried the verizon and alltel one and both will give me the evdo on thier networks, but on automatic or roam only. the alltel one i tried can work with sprint but i have to use sprint only. what i want is sprint and automatic to use sprint defaults and alltel/verizon as a force roam 3g option. someone help me?

i do have the stock rom and epst 2.1 uploaded too

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I am having a problem. My Evo for the last 1-2 weeks has been really slow on 3G. My wife and her friend have a Lg Optimus which runs circles when it comes to 3G. I don't really know what all to try. I have updated my PRL and Profile. I have done ##data# and restored my data profile. It just started all of the sudden. I also went down to Joplin, Missouri to help with emergency communications and search and rescue and man I had so many problems staying connected. I am starting to think it's the radio inside my phone. But 4G works great....idk

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am running CM7 and from time to time I have some 3G connection issues but not too bad.... It's much faster than my buddies AT&T iPhone and it usually out preforms the wifes non rooted HTC EVO Shift...

Here is a link to update to the latest radios, WiMax and what not... I check it from time to time and update as needed...

[ Radios ][ 5-6 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

Hopefully it helps a little...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21