1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default It really annoys me...

When people with non rooted phones give developers a bad rating/review because their application requires root.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Dumb people will be dumb.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Though I agree with you that non rooted folks shouldn't do such things , our market is complete chaos.

Global Posts
    959 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9...on both devices

Quote Originally Posted by eriseth View Post
    When people with non rooted phones give developers a bad rating/review because their application requires root.
    Totally agree with you there m8. To many users are unwilling and to lazy to do the research. And there will always be those users that just wont ever understand what it means to be rooted and why. They'll just keep crying and complaining. Its human nature. Plus see the below quote.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Dumb people will be dumb.
    Yep!!! But they are sure fun to watch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evo soul View Post
    Though I agree with you that non rooted folks shouldn't do such things , our market is complete chaos.
    And it will always be, its set up that way. Although I and many others applaud Google for its openness with the market and how apps are added to it. This openness in the beginning served its purpose, to get developers to develop apps at a faster pace and to get the market to grow. So it could compete with Apples and Windows markets, now that Android is a major player the quality of the apps should start to be more closely monitored.
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch 4G
    Samsung Galaxy10.1 16gb, Wifi