Any Google+ Evo Users?

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for more Google+ Users. If you are on Google+ and would like to be part of my AndroidCentral Circle, Post your first and last name. Because the search by email doesn't work properly.

Don't post your email and don't ask for invitations. If you need an invitation you can pm me your email.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
If you can figure out my name then you can add me. Its on the forums somewhere ;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for more Google+ Users. If you are on Google+ and would like to be part of my AndroidCentral Circle, Post your first and last name. Because the search by email doesn't work properly.

Don't post your email and don't ask for invitations. If you need an invitation you can pm me your email.

Just got my invite and now I'm in. I added you to my Android Central circle. Thanks again

websterzx10r1

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

I have a invite from someone i don't know i thanked him he talks in another language. my invite was in another language but i fixed this. I am looking for Google + users as well. Eric Stewart is my name. :)

mjc1970

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been in for about a week now. Loving it so far. I've got an Android Central circle, so feel free to add me.

gplus.to/mjcouture

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Eric Stewart - there are four of you on there! Which one are you?

By the way - you all can add me to your Android Central circle as well:

gplus.to/stebo

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel