Getting a replacement..

th3gh05t

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

My HTC EVO 4g keeps randomly restarting and when the phone is under heavy usage is reboots. I'm going to go into a Spring store today and try and get a new phone as I have the TEP plan.

I currently have CM7 installed on my device. When I bring it in to the Sprint store, should I have the stock ROM installed on there? Or does it not matter?

Thanks for your time and answers!

Regards, th3gh05t

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My HTC EVO 4g keeps randomly restarting and when the phone is under heavy usage is reboots. I'm going to go into a Spring store today and try and get a new phone as I have the TEP plan.

I currently have CM7 installed on my device. When I bring it in to the Sprint store, should I have the stock ROM installed on there? Or does it not matter?

Regards, th3gh05t
Stock and tell them u just did a factory reset that way I don't have to reload everything to make it believable

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Regards, th3gh05t

As yodatom10 said, you'll need to go back to stock in order to exchange it. Be aware that by exchanging the phone you'll be getting an Evo running 2.3, which is currently unrootable. Hope you like Sense.

Reactions: th3gh05t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC