I guess they say "You get what you pay for" because I just purchased this piece of crap off of Amazon for $8 and it dies faster than my stock battery! I figured I would give it a try since it was so cheap. Pisses me off because I did the old "let it charge up for 5 cycles" process and it still sucks.....guess you live and you learn...smh.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.
    07-24-2011 11:57 AM
    I have one. I got it from my friend. It lasts me way longer than the 1500mah. I like it way better.
    07-24-2011 05:05 PM
    i couldn't really say that mine lasted longer. but it most defenitly charged faster.

my stock battery takes awhile to hit that green light once the charge gets to the top.

i do have current widget app. and the amps charge was also higher on the 3500.
    07-24-2011 10:13 PM
    I bought the $8 battery off Amazon, and it works great for me. Charges way faster, and lasts at least twice as long. Maybe you just got a defective one?
    07-24-2011 11:38 PM
    I've bought this one too months ago, I've had excellent results, plenty of charge left at the end of the day with moderate use. Yes, you received a bad one, send it back for a replacement. I'm sure the quality assurance isn't quite up to par when they sell them for $8. lol
    07-25-2011 09:23 AM
    I think I will just keep it as a "spare"...it would probably more of a pain trying to get an $8 refund.....lol

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.
    07-25-2011 09:43 AM
    I first tried a couple different off brands with no success. Then I shelled out the money for the Seidio. I've been getting +24hrs per charger from day 1.
    07-25-2011 01:30 PM
    I'm sorry to hear your experience did not go so well. I posted this battery in another thread and spoke of how great it was. I don't recommend bad products to people. I use my battery like crazy and get about 16 hours. I sure hope yours is a bad battery. I would call amazon and voice your concern. I recently had a defective product and called amazon. They sent me another product at no extra charge. Good luck!!
    07-26-2011 01:54 AM
    Is that Platinum Series battery at Best buy worth the $70.00? How much thicker does it make the phone, and how long does it last with moderate use? Thx
    07-26-2011 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD