Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Extended 3500 mAh Battery

I guess they say "You get what you pay for" because I just purchased this piece of crap off of Amazon for $8 and it dies faster than my stock battery! I figured I would give it a try since it was so cheap. Pisses me off because I did the old "let it charge up for 5 cycles" process and it still sucks.....guess you live and you learn...smh.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Default Re: Extended 3500 mAh Battery

I have one. I got it from my friend. It lasts me way longer than the 1500mah. I like it way better.

i couldn't really say that mine lasted longer. but it most defenitly charged faster.

my stock battery takes awhile to hit that green light once the charge gets to the top.

i do have current widget app. and the amps charge was also higher on the 3500.

I bought the $8 battery off Amazon, and it works great for me. Charges way faster, and lasts at least twice as long. Maybe you just got a defective one?

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    ROM
    Varies

I've bought this one too months ago, I've had excellent results, plenty of charge left at the end of the day with moderate use. Yes, you received a bad one, send it back for a replacement. I'm sure the quality assurance isn't quite up to par when they sell them for $8. lol
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I think I will just keep it as a "spare"...it would probably more of a pain trying to get an $8 refund.....lol

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

I first tried a couple different off brands with no success. Then I shelled out the money for the Seidio. I've been getting +24hrs per charger from day 1.

I'm sorry to hear your experience did not go so well. I posted this battery in another thread and spoke of how great it was. I don't recommend bad products to people. I use my battery like crazy and get about 16 hours. I sure hope yours is a bad battery. I would call amazon and voice your concern. I recently had a defective product and called amazon. They sent me another product at no extra charge. Good luck!!
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Is that Platinum Series battery at Best buy worth the $70.00? How much thicker does it make the phone, and how long does it last with moderate use? Thx