Help!!!!????

haileysmom26

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I need to factory reset my Evo but have a question before I do so. How do I backup apps on an unrooted phone but here is the tricky part I have several apps that are no longer in the marketplace....how can I ensure I will get those back????????

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
There's a 30-day trial of MyBackup Pro on the market called MyBackup. It works on both rooted and non-rooted phones. This will backup your apps on your SD card and reinstall them even if they're not on the market anymore.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
There's a 30-day trial of MyBackup Pro on the market called MyBackup. It works on both rooted and non-rooted phones. This will backup your apps on your SD card and reinstall them even if they're not on the market anymore.

This, just remember that without root you will lose your app data and settings if the apps do not provide their own way to back up their data.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I was going to suggest My Backup Pro as well. Great app. Not sure how it will handle non rooted device. I guess get the app and test it out. See if it will back up the APK for you.