Best app to password protect files/folders

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I use KeePassDroid on my phone, which is free. Keeping the key file in my Dropbox lets me keep it in sync with my computer, which can also view the passwords with the KeePass computer application (also free).

Arger

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Try an app called VeryAndroid File protector. VeryAndroid File Protector is the most powerful tool for android phone and computer users to password protect their files/folders on android phones or computer. It guards your previous personal folders and files of almost all kinds, such as an important document, your favorite photos, music, movies or other files, and prevents other people viewing, alterting or deleting your documents without your permission. You don?t need to worry about the security of your important data any more.

Jason Brown16

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I know there are three ways to password protect folders on computer:
1.Create a quick batch script to password protect folder (google and you can found it, or contact me, I would like to send the codes to you.)
2.Password protect folder With 7-zip
3.Password protect folder by a third-part software, recommend kakasoft Folder Protector(Folder Protector:password Protect Folder/Folders on Windows 7/8/Vista/XP).
The front two ways are free and last one paid but the simplest. I like the sencond way most!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo