HTC Sense still on 1.0

putertech

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know why my sense ver is still 1.00.000.061076.651? Should it have updated on its own? Shouldn't I at least be on ver 2.0? I tried a search but could not find anything specific to my question.

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yup, latest version of Sense is 2.0, which we did not get in the most recent update, and it's very unlikely that we will.

Although, with the whole reboot bug that many people are experiencing with Sense and Gingerbread, there's still a chance that we'd at least get a minor update to fix that issue.

Quarry

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Yup, latest version of Sense is 2.0, which we did not get in the most recent update, and it's very unlikely that we will.

Although, with the whole reboot bug that many people are experiencing with Sense and Gingerbread, there's still a chance that we'd at least get a minor update to fix that issue.

I have Sense 3.0 on my 3D

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
My mind is officially blown over this thread. This is all completely new information to me.

sent to you in three dimensions

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Let me straighten this out for everyone.

1st generation processor=sense 1.0(ex og evo, Droid incredible)

2nd Gen processors is sense 2.0 (ex evo shift, Droid Inc 2, desire HD others)

Dual core = sense 3.0 like the evo 3D and sensation ( tablets, also)

This is not too say the processors can't handle it, they obviously can, but that's HTCs excuse for not updating the sense version.

As for the evo being discontinued, it has reached it's end of life from sprint. This is not too say that updates will end though, although they will be less frequent and who knows there might never be another update...

Bottom line. Root your phone if you want something more. :p

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

MEZOCLONE

May 6, 2011
Visit site
They have not discontinued the Evo. I'd like to know where you get your facts from.

Btw some tablets have Sense 3.0

DumpedDuce Approves This Message
They are discontinuing the white evo in sept or oct along with the black a short while afrter.....He gets his info here at AC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams