HELP! All outbound calls and texts have my Google Voice number!

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my EVO 4G and reinstalled Google Voice. Like a moron who thinks they know everything by heart, I blindly hit "Next" through the first few setup steps - but I guess one of those steps is now to have your Google Voice number take over everything!!

Now, when people text me, it goes to the Google Voice app. When I call somebody, it shows my Google Voice #.

How can I revert back to how it was? I deleted the app's settings and tried to set everything up again, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. I did this yesterday, so if there's only a limited window of opportunity I need to know NOW!! Thanx!

putertech

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: HELP! All outbound calls and texts have my Google Voice numbe

I just rooted my EVO 4G and reinstalled Google Voice. Like a moron who thinks they know everything by heart, I blindly hit "Next" through the first few setup steps - but I guess one of those steps is now to have your Google Voice number take over everything!!

Now, when people text me, it goes to the Google Voice app. When I call somebody, it shows my Google Voice #.

How can I revert back to how it was? I deleted the app's settings and tried to set everything up again, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. I did this yesterday, so if there's only a limited window of opportunity I need to know NOW!! Thanx!
I think you can disable it by logging into GV

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: HELP! All outbound calls and texts have my Google Voice numbe

I think you can disable it by logging into GV

You mean the regular desktop version?

...checking that right now.

UPDATE: I disabled it. Good find. Now I just have to test it out. THANX!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888