N.O.V.A. 2 is working on my HTC Evo 4g!!!!

Couchchicago

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Well....I waited and waited for ANY help on my post re: "NOVA 2 for Sprint HTC Evo 4g????".....and waited in vain. This was surprising, because I came from PreCentral (when I owned a Pre)....and I always got a rapid response....even if it was only to tell me that someone would look into it, or even just words of encouragement..

No such luck pour moi!!!

Sooooooo....I had to figure out myself how to get NOVA 2 to work on my Evo 4g....and I did!!!! And I'll tell ya how I did it...even though 100 ppl viewed my post and didn't even attempt to come up with any ideas.

Sooooooo....first ypur have to go to Gameloft and download the Evo SHIFT 4g version...
Go to

Once there, select HTC Evo SHIFT 4g....and then all games available for that phone will appear. Select NOVA 2 and download....THAT SIMPLE!!!
While the SHIFT may have a better GPU, for now, the CPU is much, much better on the regular Evo 4g.

So far, I haven't had any issues...other than the game moves fast and I get dizzy spinning around! It'll take some getting used to it...but for $5, who am I to complain, right?

Anyway...hope this will help and PLEASE feel free ask me any questions if you get stuck...ok?

Talk to you all later!

Cheers,

Couch :D

**** Disregard link above...don't know why that happened! Here is correct link

Top Mobile Games, Java Games, iPhone Games Available for Download | Gameloft

Sorry 'bout dat! Enjoy...blows original NOVA outta da water!

Couchchicago

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok...not sure why the link I type out keeps changing. You might have to get link from PC....that's what I did...and then I typed it out in my browser.

Also...my Evo 4g came w/ Android OS 2.3. I tried with an older Evo 4g...and it's still stuck with Android OS 2.2....and I haven't found a way to fix it. However...that's because I keep playing games instead of doing something about it.
TR
I apologize for not being able to give correct link. I'll keep trying.

Couch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678