Replacement EVO, Weak Vibrator

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had my first EVO since the original launch date with ZERO issues. I had dropped it a dozen times or more on concrete, asphalt, hardwoods, down my hardwood stairs to a granite entry way, you name it and NEVER had it break or scratch, all without ever having a case on it, nothing.

Well, my wife was throwing a case away last weekend, so I thought I would give it a try. Put it on, dropped it on my hardwoods a little later and of course, the screen broke! Super strange. No biggie, I have the insurance, so I had a new phone Tuesday afternoon. However, the new phone has a SUPER weak vibrator thing it, in fact it doesn't even work a lot of the time and when it does, you have to be squeezing it and concentrating on feeling it.

Is this something that a Sprint store can fix? Are they going to throw a fit that I'm rooted even though this had NOTHING to do with that?

Thanks guys.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that can be repaired. You may have to get another replacement device. It should be honored for you to have a replacement. You will have to call.