1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Weird email notification for gmail

I'm having an odd issue. I have three gmail accounts on my phone. The one I'm having the issue with is not the account my phone was set up with.

When i delete emails from the one account from my computer, I get a notification on my phone that I just got an email from that account. When I click on the notification, no new email is there. It took me awhile to correlate the two, but now it happens all the time.

Any ideas?

Default Re: Weird email notification for gmail

I've been getting weird notifications also, but a little different. I would delete emails from gmail account, and then that email would show up in other email account . Then when I try to delete it, there is a force close message.

I have one Gmail account set up on my phone. When I delete an email in Gmail on my PC I get an email notification within seconds on my Droid X that I have a new email. No new emails show of course. This has been happening for over a month.

Any ideas?

ROM
    Viper4G

I'm getting the same problem on my OG HTC Evo. Must be a bug with the gmail app, I would notify the team.

I've never experienced this because I don't delete my emails, so it's really not a problem for me.