Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts

Default Hello!!

Just joined and am looking forward to getting my Evo. I'm a member at precentral but will be losing my pre when the evo is available. I just need a phone that can do more basic operations efficiently. My pre is great, but the os is still too new..hope the folks here at androidcentral are as helpfull as they are in precentral...i'm sure they are.

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

You are not the first to join here from Precentral

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts

I'm coming over from Precentral too. I'm hoping this forum takes off like precentral did. but I've had it with my pre. it has way to many problems hardware and software. 1.4.1 made it really buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by thegov View Post
    I'm a member at precentral but will be losing my pre when the evo is available.
    Oooooh... me too! ME TOO!

this forum is ok, but there is alor of action and us pre users over at HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Crap, another forum to sign up with? lol.....jeeeez.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Crap, another forum to sign up with? lol.....jeeeez.
    LOL i already lost the count on how many forums im signed up with just to get info for the evo but to be honest this one is the best forum of all and the most updated info will be always available here...

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You know you're a phone addict when opening your browser causes 6 home pages to come up, all related to phones and tech blogs. I am definitely guilty of that.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Went from Crackberry to Precentral and now to Android. I think this will be my final stop for a while. Lots of good info here!

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

We are the phone junkie nomads of the interwebs!

Quote Originally Posted by Chynoweth View Post
    Went from Crackberry to Precentral and now to Android. I think this will be my final stop for a while. Lots of good info here!
    LOL, so did I.

I am a defactor of precentral as well I had the Pre and really enjoyed it the OS is great but the hardware is shabby at best I had 5 palm pre's crap out on me from the phone thinking it was in headset mode to the screen mysteriously cracking when i pushed the center button. I talked them into giving me the hero and although it has 1.5 I like the hardware and durability the device feels like it has android is missing some of the things I love about Web OS but the EVO has me excited about a phone again and the video and camera are my biggest things, I am hoping i wont have to carry my flip anymore to catch those moments my wife cant see when she is at work and i am home with the baby...