hello!!

ahlulu

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
well i just bought a new evo from ebay couple of days ago i just got it yesterday it was used but in excellent condition from the outside! well after a couple of apps i installed it was running great for like half and hour no problem. I started to charged it on the computer then it got really hot and started to reset it self over and over again!. so i took out the battery and waited a couple of minutes then put the battery back on! it was running good again, but then it just would just start to reset it self when ever it wanted. i only had the evo for about no more than 2 hours and it was doing some crazy stuff. so i decided to return it back to the seller. by the way the phone came flashed to metro pcs! so my question is how can i erase everything that i put it on there including the market account that i created without unflasing the phone back to sprint! thanks!!!

krocadile1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
factory reset?
I dont really know as I've never dealt with an Evo that wasn't on sprint, and don't really know why someone would wanna do that if its messes up the phone that much :-\