My HTC EVO won't reboot.

1KIRK1

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum and my name is Kirk. My HTC EVO Android on the Sprint system will not reboot. It is stuck in a continual trying to reboot loop. The screen starts out white and stays that way for at least 30 seconds or so and then turns yellow and seems to be rebooting but all of a sudden the screen goes black for a moment and then the screen goes white again and the process keeps repeating itself without rebooting. My smart phone is stuck on stupid! I've taken the battery out and put it back in but this is not solving the problem. Can anyone tell me the solution to this problem? Thanks, Kirk:(

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! :)
How long was your battery removed? you should take it out and leave it out for about 5-10 minutes. Then put the battery back in and see what happens.

~Sovereign

JetPilotMike

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I just had this happen to me. Took it to Sprint store and they said the only thing they could do was do a hard reset. Hold down volume button and power button. When you get to the menu, select Clear Storage. Phone was back working in 1 minute. Hope you backed up your contacts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21