Mini HDMI or Micro HDMI?

olsonn

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Which one is the EVO output? Mini (Type C) or Micro (Type D)? The specs I've seen from Sprint just say "HDMI" but I know it's a smaller output port. Thanks for any help...

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I also cehcked blue jeans cable, my second favorite after monoprice a they had nothing.

+1 cool point for the first person o find a high quality, cheap cable.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was going to start a new thread but do we really need another one? So I will ask here.

Will the HDMI output only work with video? Would I be able to display pictures through it or the screen itself?

cesjr02

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I was going to start a new thread but do we really need another one? So I will ask here.

Will the HDMI output only work with video? Would I be able to display pictures through it or the screen itself?

Both audio and video since you can output movies to your HDTV.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Both audio and video since you can output movies to your HDTV.

Sorry maybe I was not clear. Will I be able to display still photos through the HDMI output? Can I show the Android desktop/screen i.e. show games or anything on that is on the Android screen or does it only output when there is a video source?

ayman86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry maybe I was not clear. Will I be able to display still photos through the HDMI output? Can I show the Android desktop/screen i.e. show games or anything on that is on the Android screen or does it only output when there is a video source?

i dont know the answer to the question but...

see you in the finals. oh wait :p

<-- hawks fan

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

If the Incredible can, I don't see why the Evo couldn't.

JohnnyBeGood

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This is what they replied on ETA
of this cable

mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2317

Yes - 06/17/2010. Our system does not update ETA dates if the arrival date is more than 2 weeks in the future.

Giblet

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The only type d to type a cables I could find are available directly from distributors.

Other than a $30 cable for an Olympus camera these are the only places I could find the correct cable after hours of searching.

Molex Buy Distributors Links

I ordered 2 from arrow. They are all 2 meter cables, the picture is not the actual cable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad