Switching to Sprint for the Evo?

bcaprara

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Don't pre order at Best Buy. I got put on a waiting list, and I'm for sure getting one. If you get a new account at a Sprint Store they cancel activation fees. Also see what kind of discounts you can get. My girlfriend gets 18% off for working at Arbys.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't pre order at Best Buy. I got put on a waiting list, and I'm for sure getting one. If you get a new account at a Sprint Store they cancel activation fees. Also see what kind of discounts you can get. My girlfriend gets 18% off for working at Arbys.

Wait, so can you not get company discounts through BB or the "shack"

tojoe616

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Wait, so can you not get company discounts through BB or the "shack"

No this is just more bad information... if you have a corporate discount with sprint it is tied to the shell of the account and not individual lines. So you will still get your appropriate discount on your bill if you upgrade with Best Buy. As far as activation fees go those are mandated by sprint and are automatic at activation of the line, however you may call sprint and see if they will waive the fees if you are a premier member.

I'm surprised by the amount of bad info people have about Best Buy Mobile. If anyone has some questions please ask and let a member that works for BBM respond before we start spreading bad information to new people visiting the site.

trojandnc

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Also, remember that you will be forking out $299 up front and waiting for your $100 mail-in rebate if you do it in the Sprint store, whereas instant rebate at BB (and prob Shack too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781