Help! No notifications?

Melbeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone... First post here so I'm sorry if this has already been answered or if I'm in the wrong place. I tried searching first, but didn't get much info. Also posted on a nother Android forum with no replies. :mad:

All of a sudden (about a month ago, but I haven't looked into it untill now) my notifications for games, facebook etc. stopped working. I get notified for my e-mail, but not for anything else and I always have to go to the ap to see if i have any messages, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction to try and get this fixed?

Any help is appreciated!

tbm1192

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
some apps after you update them you have to reopen and re-enable the push notifications again two Apps that I have Yahoo Sportacular is that way along with my Battery widget as well so you might want to try that

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone... First post here so I'm sorry if this has already been answered or if I'm in the wrong place. I tried searching first, but didn't get much info. Also posted on a nother Android forum with no replies. :mad:

All of a sudden (about a month ago, but I haven't looked into it untill now) my notifications for games, facebook etc. stopped working. I get notified for my e-mail, but not for anything else and I always have to go to the ap to see if i have any messages, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction to try and get this fixed?

Any help is appreciated!

Well Facebook app is just utter junk especially for notification.

As of everything else, go to menu>settings>accounts&sync. Make sure everything is set to sync.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12