Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,154 Global Posts

Default Evo 4G retail box ...

For you slackers who skip the blog.

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...card-confirmed

Thanked by:

Okay I had to register to ask a question but I am glad I did.

When is the review going to happen and when will it be posted?

The box looks funny lol. Oh well, what's inside is what matters! =D
    Device: Sprint CDMA HTC EVO 4G ♥
    Root Status: Toasty's Full Root ♥
    ROM: DamageControl v3.0 ♥
    Recovery: Amon RA ♥
    SD Card: 16GB ♥
    Apps: Clicky

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

8GB SD is awesome news for us

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Looks unique.
    HTC Evo 4G | Playstation 3 (60 GB) | Texas Longhorns | San Antonio Spurs | Dallas Cowboys

Does seem like a waste..but oh boy whats inside is all that matters for sure.
    HTC EVO 4G
    Vaelpak 3.0 Remastered
    Netarchy-4.1.9,1-SBC

The box is AWESOME!! Sorry to all you haters out there, but this thing just looks cool. Very eye catching! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

an alien must have packaged it lol

It's pretty FUGLY but it's what's inside that I'm looking forward to play with. Just like a kid at Christmas or opening the Pre box on Launch Day, I will be looking forward to opening this box on Launch Day as well. Got my BB pre-order pants on...

Looks like styrofoam.....probably goes along with the new green thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

just email sprint. my renewal isnt till september and i emailed em yesterday and they said they will let me upgrade early

Quote Originally Posted by dlbevo View Post
    an alien must have packaged it lol
    Or maybe it was an Android! LOL.

But yeah, I really don't think the box looks awesome, for me, it looks funny and silly. But I want what's inside that box! Can't wait!
    Device: Sprint CDMA HTC EVO 4G ♥
    Root Status: Toasty's Full Root ♥
    ROM: DamageControl v3.0 ♥
    Recovery: Amon RA ♥
    SD Card: 16GB ♥
    Apps: Clicky

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I wonder if that's the box that contained the review phone Phil is most likely playing with right now! Lol.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I wonder if that's the box that contained the review phone Phil is most likely playing with right now! Lol.
    Just think Manny, you will have one of those in your hands soon. It's been a long time coming buddy

I'm glad to hear it has that 8GB card. I might just buy a 32GB so I can dump all my music and pictures on the phone too.

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Streater View Post
    Just think Manny, you will have one of those in your hands soon. It's been a long time coming buddy
    You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!

You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :P I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone
    Lloyd Lover

Global Posts
    2,690 Global Posts
    ROM
    Photon: CM10, Xoom: Stock

Sounds like here indeed. Everyone has an iPhone here . I get the "What is that?" with my Pre all the time. Can't wait for the EVO

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :P I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone
    My thoughts exactly, but I am not a traitor, I am a defector!

My thoughts exactly, but I am not a traitor, I am a defector!
    I would say survivor but the Palm ship looks like it'll do just fine(Thanks HP!) while I go meander around and toy with new hardware

HAHAHA You can never convince an iPhone user that there is a superior phone. All I have to say is Multitasking! I'm also currently a Palm Pre user but WebOS just isn't building fast enough. Unless HP really makes a difference I don't see WebOS making it.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,154 Global Posts

Default What's in the Evo 4G box ...

Yeah, we're going a little overkill, but here's exactly what's in the box with the Evo 4G.

Thanked by 2:
    cjonesSaepak 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast