05-17-2010 10:35 AM
54 123
tools
    For you slackers who skip the blog.

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...card-confirmed

Cory Streater likes this.
    05-14-2010 03:47 PM
    Okay I had to register to ask a question but I am glad I did.

When is the review going to happen and when will it be posted?
    05-14-2010 03:53 PM
    The box looks funny lol. Oh well, what's inside is what matters! =D
    05-14-2010 04:02 PM
    8GB SD is awesome news for us
    05-14-2010 04:08 PM
    That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!
    05-14-2010 04:26 PM
    Looks unique.
    05-14-2010 04:54 PM
    Does seem like a waste..but oh boy whats inside is all that matters for sure.
    05-14-2010 05:12 PM
    The box is AWESOME!! Sorry to all you haters out there, but this thing just looks cool. Very eye catching! CAN'T WAIT!!!
    05-14-2010 05:20 PM
    05-14-2010 05:29 PM
    an alien must have packaged it lol
    05-14-2010 05:35 PM
    It's pretty FUGLY but it's what's inside that I'm looking forward to play with. Just like a kid at Christmas or opening the Pre box on Launch Day, I will be looking forward to opening this box on Launch Day as well. Got my BB pre-order pants on...
    05-14-2010 05:37 PM
    Looks like styrofoam.....probably goes along with the new green thing.
    05-14-2010 05:46 PM
    That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

just email sprint. my renewal isnt till september and i emailed em yesterday and they said they will let me upgrade early
    05-14-2010 06:22 PM
    05-14-2010 06:57 PM
    an alien must have packaged it lol
    Or maybe it was an Android! LOL.

But yeah, I really don't think the box looks awesome, for me, it looks funny and silly. But I want what's inside that box! Can't wait!
    05-14-2010 08:40 PM
    I wonder if that's the box that contained the review phone Phil is most likely playing with right now! Lol.
    05-14-2010 09:09 PM
    I wonder if that's the box that contained the review phone Phil is most likely playing with right now! Lol.
    Just think Manny, you will have one of those in your hands soon. It's been a long time coming buddy
    05-14-2010 09:55 PM
    I'm glad to hear it has that 8GB card. I might just buy a 32GB so I can dump all my music and pictures on the phone too.
    05-14-2010 10:01 PM
    Just think Manny, you will have one of those in your hands soon. It's been a long time coming buddy
    You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!
    05-15-2010 12:25 AM
    You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :P I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone
    05-15-2010 01:00 AM

Sounds like here indeed. Everyone has an iPhone here . I get the "What is that?" with my Pre all the time. Can't wait for the EVO
    05-15-2010 01:06 AM
    Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :P I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone
    My thoughts exactly, but I am not a traitor, I am a defector!
    05-15-2010 01:08 AM
    My thoughts exactly, but I am not a traitor, I am a defector!
    I would say survivor but the Palm ship looks like it'll do just fine(Thanks HP!) while I go meander around and toy with new hardware
    05-15-2010 01:46 AM

HAHAHA You can never convince an iPhone user that there is a superior phone. All I have to say is Multitasking! I'm also currently a Palm Pre user but WebOS just isn't building fast enough. Unless HP really makes a difference I don't see WebOS making it.
    05-15-2010 11:30 AM
    Yeah, we're going a little overkill, but here's exactly what's in the box with the Evo 4G.

Saepak and cjones like this.
    05-15-2010 03:41 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD