Just played with an evo an took pics!!!

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site
evoman,

Thanks for the pics, still curious about how you got your hands on the phone? Work related?

HAHA! Hey Manny its preman from precentral how the heck have you been? My buddy is actually the floor manager/evo advocate at the largest sprint super store down here in South Florida so he let me come check it out. Later on today I am going to play with it in person do you have any requests bro? I am going to try and test out the virtual kb! lol

Reveille

May 9, 2010
Visit site
If you can upload some video directly to youtube from phone so we can see camcorder quality. I am also a pre owner and let us know how it feels compared to webos

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
hey evoman - i was told in the past that no monthly service discounts can be applied if you already have the $99/month "Unlimited Everything" plan. can you check this out with your buddy Diamond Dave?

thanks!

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site
hey evoman - i was told in the past that no monthly service discounts can be applied if you already have the $99/month "Unlimited Everything" plan. can you check this out with your buddy Diamond Dave?

thanks!

WOW Gekko too! THis is like a precentral family reunion HAHA How are you bud? I will definitely find out for you ASAP!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I was told this as well.

look at all of these Pre defectors!

i PMed a few of you guys about the EVO about a month ago. one respose i got from Manny was something like - "i don't want the EVO. i'm happy with my Pre." my how things have changed!

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

i PMed a few of you guys about the EVO about a month ago. one respose i got from Manny was something like - "i don't want the EVO. i'm happy with my Pre." my how things have changed!

:D lol, I was pretty content with mine, then it just seemed to start giving me problems, then the EVO appeared, lol.. I'm a gadget whore, and the EVO is the 1st phone that I would even begin to put my Pre down for. If Palm/HP can get it together, I'll gladly go back, thats if I really do take too the EVO after I get my hands on it for awhile..

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site

We are back boys!!! I honestly love web os but HTC make quality products and IMO are one of the best devices around. All we need to do is get used to the android OS and we will be fine! HP & Palm it's gonna be tough for them for awhile.

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site

thanks!

Chris & Gekko unfortunately you were told right. There is NO monthly discounts on the $99 monthly plan... DAMN! Are you guys on a family plan at all?

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Anytime Chris! How many lines do you have and are you a preemee? Can you believe we are newbs all over again? HAHA!

I have 3 lines and Premier too. And no, I can't believe it, I've been trying to learn as much as possible about Android so I can be ready, but it doesn't look like it will be that difficult..

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 lines and Premier too. And no, I can't believe it, I've been trying to learn as much as possible about Android so I can be ready, but it doesn't look like it will be that difficult..

Yeah man I love the leap feature! I think it will be cake for us newbs lol Iseach line of yours $99 or are all 3 lines shared in one $99 package? I am trying to see what I can do for you...

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah man I love the leap feature! I think it will be cake for us newbs lol Iseach line of yours $99 or are all 3 lines shared in one $99 package? I am trying to see what I can do for you...

Yeah, it should be a pretty smooth transition, I'm looking forward to this phone. All 3 share a $129.99, Everything Data Plan

dchamero

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
You know... you are right.... I am a pre/precentral refugee too :) and I have been reading a lot about android regarding rooting, etc, and I am sure it will not be that difficult for us....

Also, after playing a little with Android, I still feel that WebOS is more polished as an OS, BUT, with so many hardware issues, and lack of adherence of the general public, sadly I don't see it growing in the future, and I am afraid it will end up having a slow death like so many good things in the past... (like IBM OS/2, Sony Minidisks, etc...)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay