I have an EVO ...

forumsid987

Banned
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
To test the battery can you do the following:

1) Note the current percentage

2) Play 10 minutes of any youtube video on hq

(here is one in case you need it YouTube - The National - A Skin, A Night - A Film by Vincent Moon)

3) Note the battery percentage after 10 minutes have gone by.

If you could do a similar test when using the mobile hotspot feature to download a large file on your PC, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!

I know it would take 20 minutes but you could answer almost any questions anyone has about battery life with that

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site
ok this is good news for future evo owners and bad news for me.
This thing just smoked my pre in a browser test. My Pre is connected to Wifi and the Evo only to 3G.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
any chance you can video tape yourself doing:

texting
scrolling a list (to see if there's lag)
surfing the web
receiving a call
receiving a text
opening multiple apps
using qik

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
1) do you have any idea what the pricing will be if you buy off contract?

2) can you tell me what settings there are for the mobile hotspot feature security (e.g. WPA2, WEP, etc.)

From what I have read, if you buy at Sprint, off contract is supposedly 450 dollars. If you buy at Best Buy, it can be as much as 600 to 800, but noone seems to be sure about that yet.

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Is the keyboard multi-touch aware? meaning you can hit more than one letter at once? I have been trying to find the answer to this for DAYS!
i have no idea and its actually really hard to test mostly because I'm using the default kb. it picked up key presses really quick but multi touch i dont think so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair