EVO preorder and sprint policy questions

FuManChuu

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Long time palm kid / treo/precentral user... but I think its time to defect to the green side. I've got a couple question, some mildly un-EVO related that I wondered if anyone had the experience to answer.

1. Like i said, I've always been a palm/physical keyboard kinda guy, and as deluxe as the EVO looks, I'm still worried it won't fit my habits... so I was curious about that sprint 30 day trial thing. If I preorder from somewhere else (to get their discounts, benefits, etc), does the 30 day no-questions return thing still stand?

2. Kinda a combo onto the first... whats everyone doing for preorders? I know bestbuy is taking them... but this late into the game, could it be TOO late? I'm kinda tempted to go radioshack... are they still giving that 20 dollar credit (hello car dock).

Anyway... any info would be appreciate... I look forward to jumpin on the EVO with you guys :D

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I too am switching from Palm for the EVO. Still not 100% sold if I will like it or not? That said I pre ordered mine at BB. There were pnly two other people on the list so it might not be to late. Also I asked about the return and they told me I have the 30 days just like if I bought it from a Sprint store. Hope this helps